12.12.2007

Fottergraffing


Been awhile since I last posted. During my absence I have developed (no pun intended) an affinity for Photography. Digital at this point, but who knows where it will lead. This picture is from a FCYPAA camping trip in Johnathon Dickinson State Park in Florida. It was a 30 second exposure of a freight train from out of my pal, Red's Volkswagen window while we were stopped at the crossing. There appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel, even though there is no tunnel... This is a physical representative manifestation of the enclosed perceptual reality of a self-confined mind. Anyway, I plan to post more frequently and regularly, especially with interesting photos and other feats of camera induced experimentation. I wish I had more to say, but a picture is worth a thousand words ( and I mean good words...not fake words like "a, the, it, and, but, spider, grapefruit, or").

No comments: